Midday...

>> Saturday, December 18, 2010

Had enough snow with sleet mixed in to dust the ground in much of the I-85 corridor in Cleveland, Gaston, and into Meck county and the surrounding areas. Radar doesn't look terribly promising for anything north and west of I-85 in the Triad, and frankly, the precip looks to be pretty short lived in the Triad viewing area where it does occur.


Watch the radars....this event will wind down from west to east, and that will be about it for this event. Doesn't look like there is much opportunity for any further development after the current wave. So, folks that saw something....enjoy! Folks that didn't....let's look for the next one.

1 comments:

Anonymous 10:30 PM  

Ok Matt, I saw the tweet just now. I'm listening. What's the deal with Saturday? I'm not seeing it but I want to hear what your side of the story! It looks like a terrible setup with a LOW coming from our west right over us. A nice cold rain over the long weekend. Must be in the details!!

Brad

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP