>> Saturday, January 27, 2007
Short on time tonight, so some quick hits here...
- A little light rain tonight...no big deal. A little snow possible in the mountains tonight.
- Arctic front moves through tomorrow. Winds could be rather gusty out of the northwest, especially tomorrow afternoon. Up in the mountains, upslope snows will break out Sunday afternoon into Sunday night.
- By Monday morning, I think many places will be in the upper teens if the winds die down enough.
- Lots of cold weather next week...highs in the 40s most days and lots of lows way down into the 20s...even some teens possible at times.
- Our next system looks to roll through Thursday into Friday. My gut feeling I am developing with this one is that it is primarily a rain-producer for us...maybe a mix at the onset of precip. But, still more questions than answers with this one, so stay tuned.
- I still like the idea of a big blast of arctic air moving in sometime between February 3-6.