>> Saturday, January 26, 2008
As expected, the precip off to our west really fell apart as we went through the night last night as it tried to enter the Carolinas.
Some quick notes this morning.....
- Still looks like a quick shot of showers later Tuesday or Tuesday night.
- I am pretty confident we will have a cold air damming set-up in place as our next system moves in Thursday or Friday.
- The GFS is a bit faster than most other modeling with bringing the precip in Thursday.
- However, almost all modeling is showing a CAD set-up.
- As it stands now, I think we have the chance for a period of wintry weather Thursday or Thursday night before the atmosphere warms and we have the chance for some healthy rains Friday.