>> Wednesday, November 21, 2007
- Some showers will spread in overnight tonight. Then, I expect some scattered showers and possibly a few storms for our Thanksgiving.
- A couple of storms could be locally strong to severe. We will watch it.
- Much colder weather flows into the region Thanksgiving night. Snow showers will kick in up in the mountains Thursday night into Friday. Accumulations will generally be fairly light. In the Piedmont, highs will struggle to make it out of the 40s Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Dry Friday and most of Saturday before more rain chances arrive Saturday night into Sunday. That rain could begin as a little sleet Saturday night, but that will not be a big deal.
- Yet another system will move through Monday and Monday night, bringing us shower and thunderstorm chances.
Everyone have a great Thanksgiving! God bless....