>> Wednesday, November 28, 2007
- Nice afternoon weather today with highs in the lower 60s and lots of sun.
- Moisture pools ahead of an approaching cold front tonight and tomorrow morning...that means lots of clouds and maybe some drizzle.
- Cold front passes through by midday Thursday.....that means sunshine returns tomorrow afternoon.
- Lots of sun with highs in the 50s Friday and Saturday.
- Arctic cold front approaches Sunday. Out ahead of it, a few showers will be possible during the day Sunday, with better chances for a passing showers Sunday night.
- The coldest air so far this season probably pours in here Monday, but due to downsloping winds, we won't begin to feel the brunt of it until Monday night and Tuesday.
- I am still massaging the numbers in my head, but I fully anticipate 40s for highs by Tuesday. We will see if we can get a night with a clear sky and calm winds in order to see a really cold night.