Quick Tuesday Thoughts

>> Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We continue to gradually climb out of the deep freeze of this past weekend. Today should be a nice day, albeit still cool with highs in the lower 60s.

A wedge develops by tomorrow morning, and that will set us up with occasional rain and cool conditions for Wednesday. Look for temperaturs in the 50s all day. The rainfall doesn't look to be overly heavy, but we will certainly take whatever we can get.

After the wedge erodes away, highs will return to the 70s Thursday through Saturday. Our next system will move through later Saturday and Saturday evening. I still think some severe weather could be involved with that system, and we will watch it closely.

Yesterday was the day I had pre-determined to give the grass its first cutting of the year. It is all part of a somewhat elaborate plan we have of getting everything ready for Jayden's 4th birthday party later in the month. At any rate, I am pretty sure yesterday was the first time I have ever cut the grass in a sweat shirt and pants. Temps were in the 50s all afternoon, and when the wind kicked up a bit late in the afternoon, it was downright chilly out there.

Not a whole lot on the plate for today. If I get inspired enough, I will continue to work on some things outside getting ready for the party.

With Jeff out of town this weekn in Vegas, I am in the evening slot for Charlotte all week. I will also be doing the evening weather for the Triad market on Thursday and Friday. And, with storms possible Saturday, this has the makings of a pretty busy work week. So, time to get off of here and go spend time with my family today! Have a great day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP