Low Confidence Forecast...

>> Wednesday, October 08, 2008



I had a great time speaking to the kids out at Tuckaseegee Elementary School yesterday. They were a great group....

Above is today's edition of the Carolina Weather Video....check it out. Also, I love seeing fall foliage pictures, so if you would like, email me your Autumn pics at matthew.east@news14.com

Rain is falling in the Tennessee Valley as I am typing this this morning, and the Charlotte and Triad zones will see shower chances arriving this afternoon. This is a complicated storm system, and it is looking more and more likely that the best moisture will get shunted off to our south. However, with that said, I expect occasional showers tonight, tomorrow, and even into Friday.

Highs today will likely be in the mid to upper 60s due to the clouds with highs back in the 70s tomorrow and Friday.

Good news for our weekend forecast....for this forecast cycle, I have gone with a dry forecast both weekend days. That would be good news for the activities out at Lowe's Motor this weekend.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP