Wow....feeling it.......

>> Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am really dragging today. This has been a very busy week for me, and I am feeling it today. I was here tracking storms on the air with you until after 2am this morning. In fact, yesterday started with the "meet the coach" meeting at 9am for my daughter's upcoming soccer season. After all of the work last night, I hit the bed at 3am, back up in the 9am hour to head to Sunday School, then basically straight from Sunday School to work again today. I am ready for an off day.

At any rate, most of the modeling has taken a westward shift with Fay's eventual track....see the model plot on the right. The NHC has followed suit with their 5pm forecast package. My ideas on this system are pretty close to the NHC's. There is still some chance Fay could try to eventually swing to our east as opposed to west, but those chances get lower with each hour Fay keep tracking WNW. I do need to mention that if Fay continues to get its inner core organized, there could be some significant strengthening over the eastern Gulf of Mexico.

6 comments:

Anonymous 7:01 PM  

yikes, very busy night. sorry to ask, but do you think we'll see a repeat of that tonight?

and after last night, you do deserve a day off. that was rough.

Anonymous 7:07 PM  

will any severe weather from fay be scattered. or just isolated in nature?

Jlowe 7:08 PM  

just wanted to let you know i received a word at church today, and my faith has become higher than my fear. My thoughts are now i will fear nothing but God and hate nothing but sin.

Matthew East 8:03 PM  

1. I do not expect a repeat of last night...a few showers, maybe a few storms, but not of the intensity of last night.

2. It will all depend on Fay's track. Probably isolated at most, but we will see.

3. Fantastic! It is quite a battle with yourself to turn your fears and anxieties over to God, but when you do fully, that is when you can achieve peace. They will try to creep back up, but just remember God is in control, and His Will will be done.

Anonymous 8:45 PM  

Whoa...That's a lot of weather coverage! I bet that next day off can't come fast enough! :-)
--Kimberly

Matthew East 9:05 PM  

No doubt about it Kimberly....

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP