Winding it down...

>> Thursday, June 28, 2007

Well, another day....more wall-to-wall weather coverage. Forsyth County went under a severe thunderstorm warning just prior to 5pm, and off I went for 50 minutes of wall-to-wall coverage. Not that bad, but when you consider that I was on the air at 1:51 this afternoon and I am still sitting here waiting for the National Weather Service to cancel the severe thunderstorm watch for parts of the area, it makes for another long day. And this is day 9 in a row working for me. So, while I am thankful and happy to have the opportunity to provide you with the level of severe weather coverage that we do, I am also quite ready for some off days.

And so, I will be off Friday through Tuesday before hopping back on the air Wednesday evening. We are heading out of state during that time to my wife's high school reunion, and visits with family and friends will take place as well.

At any rate, have a great weekend, and I will be back in the saddle Wednesday evening....Independence Day! God bless....

1 comments:

Anonymous 7:46 PM  

have a great vacation...you deserve it!! happy Independence Day! --kimberly

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP