A few Thursday thoughts...

>> Thursday, March 08, 2007

First off, it is my turn to have the family stomach virus today. I am certainly not feeling my best....kinda like going through the day in a dull-ache filled fog. As it stands now, my oldest daughter and me have it....middle daighter had it yesterday. She is much better today, so hopefully this is only a 24 hour thing...

Some thoughts....

  • Wedge sets up for Friday....lots of clouds and cool temps.
  • Highs back into the 60s this weekend, and that mainly looks to continue through mid-week next week.
  • Next week's forecast all depends on the timing of an upper level low....those things are often times pains in the rear end to figure out their timing....and it is no different with this one. As it stands now, I am throwing up some rain chances late Tuesday through Thursday.
  • As a huge sports fan, I love this time of year....can't beat college basketball in March. In fact, as I am typing this, I am watching the end of the Maryland-Miami game...flipping to the Arkansas-South Carolina game. Having gone to Mississippi State, I am a HUGE MSU fan. The Bulldogs will play Kentucky in the SEC tourney tomorrow afternoon. I like our chances, but you might as well be playing in Lexington when you plan Kentucky in the SEC tourney. I think we have to win 2 games in the SEC tourney to go to the Big Dance...we will see.
Everyone have a great evening.....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP