Whew.....

>> Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I don't really feel like I have sat down since Sunday night. As I figured, Monday and Tuesday featured lots of activities for us, and we were on the go most of those days.

Today, I am holding down the midday shift for both Charlotte and the Triad markets. Due to a Presidential news conference News 14 carried, my normal schedule of getting weathercasts ready to go for both markets was delayed fairly significantly.....still playing catch-up as we speak.....busy day for sure.

A couple of forecast ideas though....

  • Friday, Friday night, and at least Saturday morning will be quite wet. I don't expect flooding, but certainly, a good, soaking rain.
  • Christmas Eve looks dry and relatively mild...meaning upper 50s to lower 60s for highs.
  • Gulf low pressure lifts up near the Carolina coast Christmas Day. This spreads a chilly rain in here for much of Christmas Day and Monday night. This system could produce some snow in the mountains. Outside of the mountains, while I think some sort of wedge will likely be in place, I think our airmass will likely be a tad too warm for anything wintry. But, I will keep a close eye on it, just in case.
Well, that's about all for now. My busy day continues, and I am out of time to post at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by, and come back!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP