Aaahhhhh.....

>> Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sure is nice out there. I had the windows down in my car driving in to work, and it was nice to actually feel a 'cool' breeze instead of a 'blast furnace' breeze. The A/C in my car works about 50% of the time at best, so I have had a lot of windows down driving recently.

Many folks were in the 50s this morning, and I expect everyone to bottom out in the 50s tonight. The record low for Charlotte tomorrow is 54 and Greensboro is 52...and it could be close for both. I am forecasting for the Charlotte market tonight, and the low temperature I am going with on air is 52.

Tomorrow and Friday's weather will remain nice with highs in the 80s and low levels of humidity. A storm system will roll through this weekend, and right now it looks like the best chance of showers and storms will be late Saturday into early Sunday.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP