Wednesday Quick Hit....

>> Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I am sorry for the lack of posts and videos lately. I have been under the weather for much of the past week, and I am still in the process of undergoing a battery of tests this week to find out the problem.

Hopefully, as the week unfolds I will get back up to full speed. But until then, posts will be lacking.

I will note that some flurries flew in parts of the Triad and Charlotte viewing regions this morning. And some accumulating snow fell in the North Carolina mountains. Nice to see....

7 comments:

Anonymous 1:50 PM  

May God give you a speedy recovery, best of luck to you !

Anonymous 1:57 PM  

We were wondering where you were, missed your posts, GET WELL SOON!!


May God Bless you Matt, you are a wonderful person.

Tammy and Mike of Charlotte, NC

Anonymous 5:07 PM  

We saw some flurries in Chapel Hill as well. Hope you get well soon!

Anonymous 7:54 PM  

awww...I hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous 3:27 PM  

Please let us know how you are, you dont have to be specific.. you are like one of the family, its like we have gotten to know you from tv, not to mention you are our favorite met.. God Bless You and wishing you a speedy recovery Matt !!

Matthew East 4:14 PM  

Thank you for all of your kind words. Wow, that makes me feel good!

I am happy to report that I am doing much better now.

Anonymous 4:22 PM  

thank goodness !! we can do cartwheels now :) we worried about you fella.. yahooooooo !!!



Paula and family

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP