Weather Video

>> Thursday, November 08, 2007

Well, I am happy to report that I am back to about 85% or 90% after battling this virus for almost four days. Less fevers and chills make for a happier weatherguy.

The weather will remain cool through the weekend, but then we see a substantial warm-up early next work week. In fact, I think we will see some 70s for highs again by Tuesday afternoon.

The details remain sketchy, but it looks like our next significant rain chance will be Wednesday into Thursday with a cool-down for the end of the week. I am working on my ideas for the Thanksgiving holiday week as we speak.

Watch the video...I get into a lot more specifics about next week and beyond....

2 comments:

Anonymous 8:40 PM  

Glad to hear you are feeling alittle better!!
--Kimberly

Matthew East 7:54 PM  

Thanks!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP