Lots on the Plate....

>> Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lots of information coming later today in another post, but I wanted to share this quick story.

My normal Wednesday shift is double-market duty during the midday shift. So, I got up, showered, got dressed, ate breakfast with the family, took Jayden to school then headed in to work. I walked into the weather office, coat and lunch in hand, and Matt Morano greeted me with a puzzled look on his face. He said, "Aren't you off today?" Then it hit me....yep, I was indeed off....yesterday was my Labor Day holiday. So, I turned around, picked up my coat and lunch, and back home I went.

Frustrating. I guess I got caught up in all of the tropical system hoopla last week and I totally forgot I had a 3-day weekend. Ugh. Oh well.

Anyway, full post coming later this evening.....

2 comments:

Anonymous 5:29 PM  

That is too funny. Looking forward to your post.

Anonymous 8:28 PM  

That is funny!!! But in a way it ain't...wasted gas and time with the family... =/...

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP