It is game night....

>> Thursday, August 30, 2007


Today is a day I wait for each year with giddy anticipation....the opening of college football season. And this year is again even more special because my Mississippi State Bulldogs get the opportunity to open up the season at home against LSU at 8pm this evening on ESPN. Certainly a daunting task, but as Coach Croom said yesterday, it is also a great opportunity. Go Dawgs! I am wearing my maroon shirt on-air today to support my dawgs!

On the weather front, the cool-down is still on the way for the holiday weekend. And, the tropics are heating up. Anything that develops off of the east coast will get swept out to sea. However, I am still watching with interest a couple of tropical waves out in the Atlantic. Development is certainly possible with them over the next few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous 7:13 PM  

GO DAWGS!!!!! :) MSU!!

Matthew East 7:55 PM  

Indeed...hope they can pull it out!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP