Well....

>> Sunday, June 17, 2007

My Bulldogs lost to Louisville this afternoon, eliminating them from the College World Series. Sad to see it happen, but it has been a fun run this year. Good guys on that team.

And, I am ready for an off day. After 8 hours or live weather hits Wednesday, 5 hours Thursday, both Charlotte and Triad market duties Friday evening, 4 hours of live hits Saturday plus more live hits in the wee hours of Sunday morning, then a full Charlotte evening shift today, I am beat. It has been a full week, and I am ready for a break. Don't get me wrong...I am happy we have the ability to bring you severe weather coverage like no other station in the market, and I feel honored with the privilege of bringing that coverage to you. But, it is tiring pulling those long hours and shifts, and off days tomorrow and Tuesday are a welcome thing.

Everyone have a great week. I will blog at you sometime Wednesday if not before.

1 comments:

Anonymous 12:11 AM  

Enjoy your break! It sounds as if you deserve it!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP