Severe Thunderstorm Watch

>> Friday, July 21, 2006

MCS rolling our way from Kentucky and Tennessee this evening. Because of that, the SPC has put out a Severe Thunderstorm Watch for the Carolina mountains, and the watch extends as far east as Cleveland and Lincoln counties. The watch officially expires at 4am.

The storms are on a weakening trend as they approach the mountains, and I am skeptical that any severe weather threat will make it into much of the viewing area overnight. Regardless, I will be in the weather office keeping watch until any potential danger passes.

3 comments:

Anonymous 5:19 AM  

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous 8:20 AM  

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous 6:58 PM  

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP