Friday Early Morning..

>> Friday, July 28, 2006

My apologies for not having posted so far this week. Had some computer issues earlier in the week, and I did the nasty turn-around last night and this morning. Due to scheduling issues that could not be avoided, I was in the evening shift last night, and now I am here for the early morning shift this morning. Quick turn-around, but that's how it goes. I will survive.

At any rate, I don't know about you, but I have about had all of the heat and humidity I need this year. It has not been anything abnormal, but summertime heat and humidity is definitely my least favorite type of weather. I am ready for Fall with some crisp nights and college football season!

Rather oppressive out there today with highs in the mid to upper 90s, heat index values exceeding 100 at times, and just a small chance for an isolated storm. Overnight, we will maintain the chance for an isolated storm with lows in the low to mid 70s.

A little better shot at scattered storms Saturday as a disturbance passes through, and it looks like we will see at least a few showers and storms Sunday.

Monday and Tuesday look primarily dry with highs back in the mid 90s.

Tropics...
A tropical wave is moving through the Caribbean, but it is getting torn apart by hostile upper-level winds. We will see if those winds relax as the system approaches the Gulf.

Very healthy looking tropical wave out in the Atlantic. I think this will be our next tropical system, probably over the weekend if everything plays out in the system's favor.

Have a great day today, and stay cool!

1 comments:

Anonymous 9:23 PM  

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP