Super Bulldog Weekend

>> Monday, April 19, 2010


Many of you know that I am a proud Mississippi State alumnus. Super Bulldog Weekend is a terrific annual alumni event at Mississippi State. It combines all of the Spring sports at MSU with lots of food, fun, and friends. I make an effort to be there most years, and I was able to head down this past weekend. I always love getting back on campus.

Saturday is really the biggest day of SBW, and I was able to spend some time walking around campus, grabbing some food and some delicious Mississippi State ice cream, and taking in the baseball game and the Spring football game.

We ate lunch at one of the best BBQ places in the world.... The Little Dooey. The Little Dooey is now a franchise, and there is one in Concord. Here is my lunch plate Saturday.



For dinner, we stopped off in Tuscaloosa at Dreamland BBQ. Some of the best ribs you will ever put in your mouth.


A couple of shots from the baseball game. Over 11,000 people in attendance at the largest on-campus baseball facility in the country., Dudy Noble Field, Polk-Dement Stadium.



Here are some shots from the Spring football game. Over 34, 000 people were in attendance at the second oldest division 1-A football stadium, Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field.





And this absolutely gives me chills and fires me up at the same time.


2 comments:

Anonymous 7:56 PM  

Matthew,
Thanks for sharing... looks like lots of action-packed weekend!

Matthew East 5:33 AM  

It was a great time....

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP