Monday....

>> Monday, October 13, 2008

I had the chance over the weekend to head down to Mississippi State to watch my Bulldogs take on #13 Vanderbilt. Happy to report we won, and it was a good game to attend. The best part of the whole thing was that I took my oldest two daughters with me and got to spend some really quality time with them. We really had a blast, and I am so thankful to have had that opportunity.

We will enjoy pleasantly warm conditions today with highs near 80 and lots of sun.

A big upper air ridge will build over the eastern US through mid-week, and that will lead to near record highs around here Tuesday through Thursday. Highs all three days will likely reach the mid 80s.

A cold front will move through Friday and set us up for colder weather over the weekend.....probably 60s for highs and 40s for lows.

Tropics: Nana is way out in the eastern Atlantic and weakening. This system should not be a factor for the US. We are also watching an area in the Caribbean.

And a reminder....email in those fall foliage pics. From what I have seen, the fall foliage is simply spectacular up in the mountains this season. Email your photos to matthew.east@news14.com

1 comments:

Jlowe 9:37 PM  

oddly enough we just got tix to see florida play vandy in november

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP