Breezy Monday...

>> Monday, May 12, 2008

A huge thank you to everyone who submitted photos and information to us as the supercell moved through the region yesterday. We really appreciate it! I also want to thank everyone who watched our coverage yesterday afternoon and evening.....severe weather coverage is the most important part of our job, and I thank you for trusting us to deliver you that critical information.

It is our goal to always be on the air when severe weather is occurring, no matter the time of day or night, and I consider it a privilege to be able to bring you severe weather information.

Without a doubt, I have done more wall to wall severe weather coverage this week than I have any other week in my career so far. I am mentally tired and ready for a couple of off days, but the next time severe weather rolls around, no question I want to be there and on the air tracking storms with you.

As for today, it almost seems like an early fall morning...breezy and a bit cool. It will be quite breezy with some wind gusts over 30 or 35mph at times.

Here is some great video from Jeff Kimble of the rotating wall cloud in Concord.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP