Weekend storm system...

>> Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I mentioned Friday in this space the possibility for something "interesting" brewing this weekend in the Carolinas. Since that time, various runs of various models have shown this scenario, indicating various types of winter weather threats to North Carolina.

At this point, I think the most likely scenario is a mostly rain one for much of the state outside of the mountains. However, much could change, and my interest remains high. Stay tuned...

I will be back in the weather office tomorrow with more info.

1 comments:

Anonymous 3:38 PM  

I am thinking the CAD will hold further south and east and the secondary low will be a little bit more south...and then we have a nc winter weather event all the way to the state's capital.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP