Friday Post...

>> Friday, December 07, 2007

Thank you all very much for your kind words!

I still don't really know what was wrong with me. For several days, I had bouts of crippling upper abdominal pain. I am not kidding...this was some of the worst pain I have ever felt....completely debilitating. It was really at its worst Sunday and Monday, and I finally went to the doctor Monday afternoon. After no relief from a 'GI cocktail' in the doctor's office, I was scheduled for an abdominal ultrasound and glucose testing this week. Thus far, the results are not in from those tests.

But, I am happy to report that I have felt much better the past couple of days. So, hopefully whatever the problem was has passed. Thanks again for your kindness....it means a lot!

In terms of the weather, after a big shot of cold weather the past few days, we will see a big moderating trend over the next several days. By Monday, highs should soar into the 70s.

It now appears we will see a brief wedge set up Tuesday, knocking us back into the 60s. But we will be back into the 70s by Wednesday before a cold front moves through Thursday.

I will say that there have been some "interesting" possibilities on some of the models next weekend. That is still too far out for any specifics though....

3 comments:

Anonymous 8:10 PM  

Glad to hear you're doing better. Two Quick Question, "something interesting", does this mean a small run for some snow or winter weather, or does it mean rain? Also are there any hints for winter weather in the future?

Matthew East 8:24 PM  

The "interesting" I was referring to is some modeling indicating a set up for some wintry weather in parts of the Carolinas. But, that is still in "pipe dream" territory right now.

Anonymous 12:41 PM  

Glad to hear that you are feeling better!! :)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP