Wednesday Afternoon

>> Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Warm afternoon unfolding out there with highs creeping up into the lower 80s. The record high at both the Charlotte and PTI airports is 82...we are making a run at that.

A few isolated showers will be possible tomorrow afternoon, but the best rain chances will be late tomorrow night through Friday. A few thunderstorms could be involved, but I am not overly concerned about severe weather at the moment.

There is some big model disagreement on the timing of the cold front through our area Friday. The GFS is quicker, and quickly dips out temps into the 40s as Friday unfolds. However, the NAM is slower, indicating 60s for a good chuck of the day. I think the slower timing is the better idea right now.

It will be much cooler this weekend with highs only in the 50s, and I think we dip below freezing Sunday morning.

Thankfully, I am feeling much better, and I am back to close to 100%. I really didn't eat anything Saturday, Sunday, or Monday....lost at least 5 pounds in the process. I think my body has been making up for that lack of eating yesterday and today....I absolutely pillaged the CiCi's buffet last night!

I tell you though...I have never been so glad to feel hungry in all of my life. It was actually a little alarming to have NO appetite. I am normally a person who never fails to eat a meal, so to have no desire to eat (and even feel repulsed by the though of eating) was certainly a little concerning. But again, I seem to be back on track now....CiCi's beware!

1 comments:

Anonymous 1:57 PM  

"I absolutely pillaged the CiCi's buffet last night!"

Good line!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP