Thursday Night...

>> Thursday, March 15, 2007

Rain will spread in tonight and continue into a good portion of Friday. While some rumbles of thunder are possible, this is really not a severe weather set-up. However, some healthy amounts of rain will fall. I think many spots will see at least 1.5", and some locales could see up to 3".

Temperatures will fall all day Friday, and some spots in the northern Triad region could be in the upper 30s by sunset. It will be much colder this weekend, and a freeze looks likely at least Sunday morning.

On a non-weather note, I am enjoying the NCAA tourney getting underway. So far, no major upsets. Although I have lost one of my Sweet 16 teams, my bracket is in good shape so far. My wife's bracket is perfect so far!

In the NIT, my Bulldogs took care of business Tuesday night against Mississippi Valley State, and they will host Bradley in Starkville Saturday at 11am on ESPN. Bradley shoots the 3 VERY well, so that will be a big challenge.

Stay dry!

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:10 PM  

The only bump in my road so far is Old dominion. Congrats to MSU on their win. My Wolfpack also won on Tuesday, and we play a 7 seed next so we may be moving on again.

March Madness is my favorite time of the year. And VCU is giving Duke a run for their money right now, could be yet anohter small bump if Duke loses.

Matthew East 5:59 PM  

Yeah, there are a lot of good teams in the NIT this year. Fun tournament to watch as well. If MSU can beat Bradley tomorrow (11am, ESPN), then we will host Florida State next week.

Happy to say I picked the VCU upset in my bracket....

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP