Good Tuesday Morning!

>> Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stirring around the house this morning. The kids are in a rut of not sleeping very well, so it takes my wife and I a little time to get with it in the mornings. I think we emerge out of zombie-state by about now each morning. Breakfast has been eaten, and we are about to head out to swim lessons for our oldest.

In the weather department, a cold front will drop in here today, and due to that, I think we will see a pretty good amount of scattered showers and storms this afternoon and early evening. Some of the storms have a decent chance of being strong to severe, so like yesterday, pay attention to the weather and News 14 Carolina.

By the way, good job to Tara yesterday with all of the storm coverage. I can only imagine how tired she was after doing all of those live hits yesterday being this far along in pregnancy. I know how draining all of those live hits can be, and I am only carrying one person around!

Anyway, have a good day. I will be back in my on-air shift at 11:01 tomorrow morning.....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP