Chilly, breezy, lingering showers...

>> Friday, November 04, 2011



After soaking rains last night, we are now on the northwest side of an area of low pressure. The result today will be chilly, breezy conditions with some showers from time to time. Temps will only be in the 50s today and winds will gust over 20 and 30mph at times.

A dry but chilly weekend is on tap with lots of sun and highs in the low to mid 50s tomorrow and mid to upper 50s Sunday. Highs return to the 60s next work week.

Our next system will then bring some rain chances back to the region by Wednesday night and Thursday.

1 comments:

Gastonwxman 2:06 PM  

Greetings Matthew. It's been a LONG while since I've last commented on your blog. How have you been recently? I'm doing alright here, gearing myself for the upcoming holidays and winter season.

Speaking of which, I have finished my winter forecast today, and I would like to have your opinion on it. Everyone over at Americanwx seems to like it so far and it would be great to get an opinion from a professional. Here's the link:

http://gwxmanblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-official-winter-forecast-for-2011.html

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP