Quick note...

>> Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Looking over satellite trends as well as model trends, I think we might see a WEST trend with the NHC track today. I am not going to deviate from my thinking (discussed in the video above and the post below), but I would say that our friends in north Florida are certainly not out of the woods, and the threat of a direct hit for the North Carolina coast seems a bit lower. But again, for the time being, I will stick with my initial ideas of the best chance of landfall being on the Georgia or South Carolina coast.

Hanna will be severely beaten by shear today, but I still expect significant strengthening prior to landfall.

See the video and the post below for additional information.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP