Sunday Evening Quick Hit....

>> Sunday, December 23, 2007

Well, looks like it time to finally wave the white flag regarding any snow chances Tuesday into Tuesday night. Now I will say there could be some sort of light rain/sleet or wet snowflake mixture up in parts of the mountains Christmas, but I think sprinkles at best here in the Piedmont.

While the models are all finally indicating the low pressure will develop off of the Carolina coast Christmas, the airmass here in the Piedmont simply looks a bit too warm for anything wintry. So, eastern North Carolina will probably pick up some rain, and like I mentioned, some sprinkles or light rain are possible here in the Piedmont, but it just doesn't look like any flakes.

I am off the next couple of days, so I doubt I will have any new blog material until later in the week. Everyone have a blessed, safe, and merry Christmas.....

4 comments:

Anonymous 9:46 PM  

Hope you and your family have a great Christmas and a SAFE New year!

Matthew East 10:13 PM  

Thanks! Same to you......

Anonymous 12:34 AM  

Things might be interesting for the 2nd and 3rd of Jan................

Matthew East 8:28 AM  

Yeah, I saw that on the 0z GFS...but the 6z has of course lost that concept. With the way the models are struggling within even 72 hours, I wouldn't trust anything in the longer range...but, it is certainly something to watch.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP