Watching and Waiting

>> Thursday, September 06, 2007

Well, it has been a busy day for me from start to finish. Here is how my schedule has been today...

  1. Up and moving prior to the 7am hour. Gotta get up, eat breakfast, and get Jayden off to pre-school. On days that I work the evening shift (like today), my normal attire for driving her to school is sweatpants and my hard-soled house shoes, combined with hair that matches how I feel on half a cup of coffee.
  2. After taking Jayden to school, it is time to change into shorts and....that's right....clean out the gutters. Now, I am very thankful to have a high-powered blower that I can now blow out the gutters and not have to dig them out by hand. (Thanks to mom for getting us the blower for Christmas last year after seeing me complaining about cleaning out the gutters by hand here on the blog!)
  3. After gutter-cleaning time, it was time for a shower then off my family and I go to the grocery store. My wife and I often take the "split-up tactic" now when buying groceries. She makes up a list for me and a list for her, and off we go with our allotted children. This time I had Grace (our middle child)....she was a big helper, and we had a good time picking out our mommy-delegated items.
  4. After the grocery store, it was off to get some gas then go wait in line to pick Jayden up from school.
  5. After picking up Jayden, off to home we go.....time for me to bring in all of the groceries, shave, and get work clothes together.
  6. Lunch time. A new creation from my wife....grilled tomato and cheese sandwiches. I have to say....wow, that was delicious!
  7. Off I go to work to begin the forecasting process and get set for my on-air shift, which I am in now.
OK, now that I have bored you to death, let's talk a little weather.

The shear is just beginning to relax on our little low pressure in the western Atlantic. It has had NO chance at developing today due to hostile upper level winds. However, it appears any window of opportunity for development is just now opening, and we will see where we stand over the next 24 hours. Below, I have once again pasted my discussion from the News 14 Carolina website.

1 comments:

Anonymous 7:03 PM  

Your Blog Was Not Boring!! I Enjoy Reading About Your Family...
Hope We Get Some Rain From That Low Pressure System...On Of The Creeks Near My House Is Completely Bone Dry!!
Have a Good Evening!! :)
--Kimberly

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP