Omaha Bound!

>> Saturday, June 09, 2007


Congrats to my Mississippi State Bulldogs as they finished off a Super Regional sweep of a very talented Clemson team this afternoon in Starkville. I live and breathe Mississippi State athletics, and in big games like today, I hang on every pitch. So, I am actually quite tired now....the adrenaline has left me. I know, I was just watching....but I love this stuff.

By the way, over 12,600 people piled into Dudy-Noble to watch yesterday's game, and today the attendence was in excess of 13,700. In fact, MSU actually was showing the game on the jumbotron inside The Hump (Humphrey Coliseum), MSU's basketball facility, so anybody who wanted to come in and watch.

Now, it is off to the College World Series where in its first game MSU will face the winner of the UNC-USC Super Regional.

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:45 PM  

Ha HA! yeah...sports can really drain the energy out of you...even thought you are only watching the games on TV...trust me...I understand where your coming from!
:)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP