Game Time

>> Friday, June 15, 2007


Well, it is almost time for Mississippi State to rumble with North Carolina in the College World Series. I have been nervous and excited all day...as I have mentioned before, I am not just a casual fan of the Bulldogs. I will hang on every pitch tonight, and I will scream, yell, stomp, and whatever else it takes.

My colleague, News 14 Carolina reporter Brad Broders, is a UNC alumnus. We have been talking about this game all week, and we are ready to go.

In terms of the weather, how about that cloudy and cool day today! Many spots were in the 60s for the bulk of the afternoon. The official high at the Charlotte airport was 71, while the PTI airport topped out at 68.

More scattered storms tomorrow, then back to sunshine, dry weather, and heat for Father's Day.

1 comments:

Anonymous 7:30 PM  

FANTABULOUS that you added the comment " . . . to the West . . . ." I live in South Charlotte (close to the intersection of Providence & Pineville/Matthews, & the so-welcome rain often bypasses us! With the above phrase, at least we have a clue!!! Strange weather model. Thanks for all you that you provide.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP