Tuesday Morning

>> Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Not much time....sausage cooking in the pan right now....I am normally the breakfast chef around here.....

Strong system will swing through Thursday and Thursday night, exiting Friday morning. I am still concerned about the possibility of severe weather with this one. It sure looks like we have a chance at getting dewpoints up into the lower 60s in the southern Piedmont. If that does occur, it could be a rough night Thursday night. Keep a close watch on this one.

Great weather today...get out and enjoy.

My wife's report from the doctor was an upper respiratory infection. Medication seems to be doing the trick, and she is improving this morning. Thanks for the kind words below!

Time to flip the sausage!

2 comments:

Anonymous 1:29 PM  

Mr. East,

Just wanted to thank you for your continued effort in this blog. Your scientific approach to how you report the upcoming weather events keeps me coming back. Keep up the good work!

Erik

Matthew East 2:12 PM  

Erik,

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it, and I will keep on blogging!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP