Welcome!

>> Thursday, June 08, 2006

Welcome to my blog. I am a meteorologist at News 14 Carolina in Charlotte, North Carolina.

For me, this blog will be a kind of "behind-the-scenes look" at exactly how we go about our jobs here at News 14 Carolina. I will post a lot of more in-depth meteorological data than you might normally see on the main News 14 Carolina web site. I will discuss computer model data, severe weather and winter weather set-ups and possibilities, and various issues and concerns with our upcoming weather.

I also would encourage you to feel free to comment in the "Comments" section of the blog below each post. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the "Comments" section as well. I hope this will be a fun and informative blog for everyone, especially those that hold an interest in the weather and the science of meteorology.

Thanks a lot for stopping by. Put the site in your "Favorites" section if you would like, and come back often. I am really excited about hosting this blog, and I hope you all enjoy it.

Talk with you soon, and God bless...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP